Thank you for your interest in Veneer Chip Transport, Inc.! To apply for an open position, please complete our online request form for employment. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
To fill out this form, you will need to have the following:
Social Security Number
Home address history for the past 3 years
Current drivers license number and drivers license history for the past 3 years
Employment history up to 10 years.
History of traffic accidents, violations, and / or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving convictions and license suspensions)
Have a minimum of one year verifiable Class A driving experience, or have successfully completed a course of truck driver training at an accredited truck driver training school, and successfully completed further training with Veneer Chip Transport, Inc.
Veneer Chip Transport, Inc., requires all truck driver applicants to comply with the following job requirements:
- Have a current Commercial Drivers License for Class A trucks.
- Provide to Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. a recent copy of the Drivers Motor Vehicle Record, both personal and professional for the past five years.
- Provide Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. a copy of the drivers last Department of Transportation medical examination provided that the exam was made in the last six months. If the applicant’s last Department of Transportation medical exam is six months or older, Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. may require a new Department of Transportation medical exam.
- Be physically able to lift 100 lbs, and be able to climb a ladder.
- Be knowledgeable in pre & post trip inspections, driver’s daily logs, bills of lading, and be able to learn and comply with all Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. required paper work.
- Newly hired drivers must be team players with a positive attitude and they must work well with customers, supervisors, and co-workers and can expect to be working in a variety of driving positions.
Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED