VENEER CHIP TRANSPORT, INC.
2205 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA 98424 253-922-1911
4520 N Barker Rd, Spokane Valley, WA (509) 474-0375
Veneer Chip Transport, Inc., requires all truck driver applicants to comply with the following job requirements:
• Have a minimum of one year verifiable Class A driving experience, or have successfully completed a course of truck driver training at an accredited truck driver training school, and successfully completed further training with Veneer Chip Transport, Inc.
• Have a current Commercial Drivers License for Class A trucks.
• Provide Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. a copy of the drivers last Department of Transportation medical examination.
• Be physically able to lift 100 lbs, chaining up the truck and trailer, and be able to climb a ladder.
• Be knowledgeable in pre & post trip inspections, driver’s daily logs, bills of lading, and be able to learn and comply with all Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. required paper work.
• Be subject to driving in all weather conditions, and performing duties outside at times during inclement weather conditions.
• Be subject to exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, unpleasant odors, and other irritants.
• Newly hired drivers must be team players with a positive attitude and they must work well with customers, supervisors, and co-workers and can expect to be working in a variety of driving positions.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or non-job related disability.
Accident Record for past 10 years
Driver Qualifications and Experience
Give a COMPLETE RECORD of all employment, including any unemployment or self-employment periods, for the past ten (10) years.
Please explain any employment gaps.
Upload any documents such as a certifications or driver's abstract here:
Please read and digitally sign below
This certifies that this application was completed by me, and that all entries on it and information in it are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I authorize you to make such investigations and inquiries of my personal, employment, financial or medical history and other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby release employers, schools, health care providers and other personas from all liability in responding to inquiries and releasing information in connection with my application. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company and that employment with the Company is at-will.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company. I certify that I am registered in the FMCSA Clearinghouse, and further certify that I have recently viewed the FMCSA Clearinghouse database concerning my eligibility to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle, and I represent that there is no restriction on my clearance to immediately perform FMCSA Safety Sensitive duties as a DOT regulated Driver.
I understand that information I provide regarding current and/or previous employers may be used, and those employer(s) will be contacted, for the purpose of investigating my safety performance history as required by 49 CFR 391.23(d) and (e). I understand I have the right to:
Review information provided by previous employers;
Have errors in the information corrected by previous employers and for those previous employers to re-send the corrected information to the prospective employer; and
Have a rebuttal statement attached to the alleged erroneous information, if the previous employer(s) and I cannot agree on the accuracy of the information.